The ideal Kit to keep racehorses going. The FormaHoof Racehorse Kit was designed especially for TB horses and includes the most common sizes to cater for horses on and off the track.
Our reusable FormaHoof Performance Mould is specifically designed for race horses, allowing them to quickly and effectively overcome common hoof problems and return to training sooner, whilst maintaining a perfectly balanced, healthy hoof, for optimum performance and long-term soundness.
The system allows the farrier to apply a slim-fit and aesthetically pleasing moulded ‘shoe’, without the need for hoof-damaging glue, casts or nails. The mould is designed to me worn in combination with a aluminium plate to comply with racing regulations.
FormaHoof is the only hoof treatment that:
- Supports the hoof wall and returns concavity to the hoof.
- Creates artificial sole depth, supporting and protecting the sole.
- Allows conditions such as quarter cracks to be quickly and effectively treated, whilst keeping the horse in training and competition.
- Corrects hoof angles and conditions such as Negative Palmar Angle and High/Low Heel Syndrome.
- Allows for the hoof’s natural movement (expansion and contraction).
Bundle discounts shown are compared to purchasing single products.